Saturday, August 16, 2014

Marika Magic Slimming Capri Leggings

Hello fashionistas!
I'm here with an exciting new product that I was recently sent by Marika to share with you all. 
The Marika Magic Slimming Capri Leggings are the ultimate pair of leggings. These leggings are the perfect capris to wear to the gym, run errands in, or to lounge around the house while looking cute. 


I have found that these basic black leggings can be paired with a plethora of items that most women already have in their wardrobes. A tee shirt or tank top is a great way to stay comfortable while wearing the pants, but a long tunic can easily dress the leggings up to be worn while going out about your day to day activities. These leggings are the perfect pair of workout pants because they stay up while you run due to their flat waistband. These pants make me feel very thin even on the days that I feel bloated because they are made out of premium blend of 89% Cotton, 11% Spandex, Power Mesh: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex, Gusset Lining: 47% Coolmax Polyester, 47% Polyester, 6% Spandex. The best part about this blend of fabrics is that it can be tossed in the dryer on low and your pants will not shrink! 

These pants can be purchased on the Marika website by clicking here. If you purchase from Marika between now and August 31st Marika is giving a code to use that is good for 30% off of your entire purchase! Use the code MM30 for the discount!

I hope you guys try these leggings out and love them as much as I do. I have multiple pairs of them because I love to rotate them throughout the week. They are also available in different lengths, boot leg cuts, and a straight leg cut.

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO