Monday, March 10, 2014

Last Friday Night

Hello hello fashionistas!
I feel weird being here, blogging.. I know, no one is probably still checking this site out because it has been well over a month since I last made any effort on my corner of the internet.. #oops
I swear I really have been busy and I just have felt like I was lacking anything exciting to say. Needless to say I was in a bit of funk. I took the last month to get in touch with what really makes me happy and I'm back!

 I want to share my Friday night with you all. Every year a local art gallery hosts an all county high school show and I have been lucky to have been in the show since my freshman year. Not only was I in the high school show, but I was also in the regular show that was going on. 


This was my piece for the high school show. The piece is called "An Artist's Apron" and it is made out of clay. I wanted to show a well loved and worn apron that was put back together. 



These shoes were my piece for the regular show. They are called "Mismatched Souls." 
Are you guys not surprised at all to see that my art coincides with fashion? 


These are my fellow pottery gals! They also had pieces in the show.


Some of my girls came to see my pieces! Afterwards we all went out for hibachi grill. I ate soooo much food. 


Poor photo quality, but this was taken at dinner. The rest of the group is lingering out of the picture. 


And obviously a best friend car selfie had to happen. 

I promise not to disappear again! I hope I still have some readers out there! I've missed you all and your blogs!

XXOO

Savannah


3 comments:

  1. those are so good, very talented lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it too! Its been like a month since I posted last... but know we are still checking back in to see what your up to!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand the blogging "funk"- the first few months of this year have been a constant struggle to find interesting things to blog about. I'm glad to see you posting again, though! I can't get over how AWESOME your hair looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO