Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cobalt Statement

Hello fashionistas!
Last week I ended up shooting some of my senior photos and wanted to share one of the outfits I wore with you all. I wanted to keep this outfit classy, but not too dressed up. 



Top: Marshalls Jeans: Target Shoes: Kohl's Necklace: J. Crew Bracelets: Forever 21 

Cobalt is one of my favorite colors to wear. Not going to lie, whenever I have to take photos I try wear blue because I know it will photograph nicely. I paired this top with a big statement necklace that my girl, Alonna, bought me for my birthday. Thanks girly! I love this necklace because of the orange and scarlet tones in it are very different from any other statement necklace I own. I paired black heels with my dark skinny jeans to make my legs look longer than they actually are. You guys know I'm always trying to pretend that I'm taller than 5'2''. Oh the short struggle! 



I kept my makeup light with a warm bronzes and golds on my lids. Obviously Naked 1, Naked Basics, and Stila's kitten were used. I used a clear gloss on my lips. Hair was straightened, brushed a thousand times, and sprayed with hairspray. 

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve and have a great New Year! I spent yesterday shopping with my mom during the afternoon and hanging with the boy last night. A good way to ring in the new year. Cannot wait to share what I purchased yesterday with you all.  

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! True point about the cobalt- it does look awesome every time you wear it in photos. Colors can do amazing things. :)

    Happy New Year lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely look! your necklace is absolutely stunning! love these photos :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First things first. I wish you a very Happy New Year, full of Happiness and Joy. I, too love cobalt blue and I am glad it's back in fashion. You look gorgeous. Amazing statement necklace. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO