Saturday, February 18, 2012

February My Glam Bag

Hello fashionistas!

Back in January I had signed up for the My Glam bag. I thought I had been signed up for the January bag, turns out I'd been signed up for the February bag. It costs $10 and you get deluxe samples, coupons, and sometimes full products. 

This month's cute hot pink and hearts bag came with: 
X Out Shine Control deluxe sample
NYX Roll On Shimmer in Light Blue
Premier Dead See Cinderella Mask
NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 gift card
Freeman Facial Mask Sachets in Pineapple (for me, the other possibility was Goji Berry)
A Ghiradelli chocolate for Valentines Day 



Swatch of the NYX Roll On Shimmer. 

Here's what I think about the bag.
I think for $10 it's worth it. I am one of those people who likes receiving surprises in the mail, so this was right up my alley! You can sign up for one month at a time or a year at a time. It renews your monthly subscription unless you cancel it. 
 I was going to sign up for Birchbox, but my aunt is a member of it and based off of what she gets I'm not really that impressed. Although I may sign up for it one day, you never know. 

I think the size of the X Out Shine Control was a good enough amount to be able to test out the product for more than one time. 

I like the concept of the NYX roll on shimmer. I think it would be really good for girls who don't like using many eye products. I'm not wild about the color, but I probably will use it. 

Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask is supposed to have "life enhancing" minerals.

The $100 online giftcard to NuMe professional styling tools and hair extensions is nice. Too bad you aren't allowed to purchase any styling products (i.e. heat protectant, hair spray) and everything that you can purchase is over $100. Which is too be expected because the company still has to make money, but I don't have an extra $80 for a blow dryer. I don't think I'm going to use this. 

I've been wanting to try the Freeman facial masks, but I'm a little disappointed that this is what I received. I'm just saying that I could pick this up when I'm out grocery shopping at Publix. 

I've yet to try any of the facial products, but if anything is super amazing I will report back!

To check it out click here.
I'm already signed up, so I will be receiving the March bag. I love getting mystery packages!
Have any of you signed up or received My Glam bags? 

XXOO

Savannah


4 comments:

  1. my sis was telling me about this, i'm thinking about signing up for next month. we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could get those over here! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh cool! I so need to pick a beauty box to subscribe too, love that shimmer shade too!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO