Monday, August 1, 2011

Ins and Outs #5

Hey fashionistas!

It's about time for another ins and outs post, so here I go!

INS

1.) I am loving wearing skinny headbands with my bangs completely back. I'm not sure if it's because it's summer and I don't want my bangs sticking to my face or what, but I love it! 
Skinny headbands like these are my favorite. 


2.) High ponytails. My hair is super thick, so during the summer I don't like to wear it down. I've been alternating between high ponytails and top knots. I love the braids at the top of this ponytail! 



3.) Working out. I fell of the working out bandwagon for a bit, but I've been hitting the gym a lot lately. I love doing the elliptical, leg machines, and arm machines the most. 


4.) Watching movies. Lately I've been on a movie kick. I watched Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days (MY FAVORITE MOVIE), and a random Lifetime movie all last week. Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon were so scary! 


5.) Driving. Since I got my permit all I've done is pester my mom and dad to take me driving. Practice makes perfect. I'm going to need a heck of a lot more practice before I ever reach perfect status!

6.) Crystal Light. I've always liked this, but I've been drinking it more than normal. I don't drink soda because it gives me a stomach ache, so this gives my water a good flavor. My favorites are the peach iced tea and raspberry iced tea. 



OUTS

1.) My skin has been betraying me lately. I've tried using my different on the spots, exfoliators, cleansers and nothing is working. I think it's partly because it's summer and just more natural oil on my face, but it still is annoying. Hopefully it gets better before school starts. *For the record it isn't super bad. Just not my normal*

2.) Sleeping in. School is a mere 3 weeks away and I need to stop sleeping in until 11, or else school will be a rude awakening! 

3.) Staying up late is also out! It just goes along with the sleeping in. 


What are your ins and outs right now? Are any of them the same as mine?


I'm currently watching the Bachelorette season finale, I'm pulling for JP. Are you watching? If so, who are your rooting for? 

I promise that I will do a room makeover post this week, it was a mess this week because my sister is a slob. I'm cleaning it completely tomorrow, so I'll definitely do it this week! I'm also going to do a favorites post for July.

Lots of love!

XXOO


Savannah


3 comments:

  1. Ins:

    $5 MOVIES from the walmart $5 bin
    Sweet tea from Mcdonalds
    working out for 30 minutes intensely.
    The steam room
    not picking up the phone to an ex that had so much control over me at one point


    OUTS:
    My ex...he abused me so much, I am just done. Ive felt so free! -Exhales- No more living in fear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is somebody turning into a sleeping bear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited for you keep it up!!! i love crystal light strawberry lemonade and that movie[=

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO